Location: London/South East
Contract type: Maternity Cover – part time/3 days pw – flexibility around hours / working from home for time being.
About Cool Blue
Cool Blue’s purpose is to strengthen, evolve and sometimes even revolutionise, the brands we work with.
We do this through close collaboration, tackling every challenge together with our clients and a passionate ambition to get the outcomes that count.
You will be working in a small highly supportive team, directing campaigns for some of the UK’s leading interiors manufacturers and retailers.
This will involve planning integrated campaign strategies and taking these through to delivery and evaluation alongside our wider team. You will be keen to see and analyse the great results your team delivers and be proud to have transparency around the markers of success.
You will need at least 2 years’ experience at Account Director/Project Manager level, as the nature of our client campaigns is that they are large-scale and multi-layered and require solid management experience. You will need to be well-versed in digital marketing techniques, activities and evaluation, as well as more traditional channels.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an Account Director in one of the following environments: advertising agency; integrated agency; digital marketing agency.
- Skilled strategic thinker with experience planning and running fully integrated campaigns that cover a variety of platforms and channels.
- You’ll be the sort of person that other people like and respect, able to quickly form relationships with clients and team.
- You’ll be able to articulate strategic vision in a way that resonates with your clients and team.>
Required Skills and Experience:
- Background in digital marketing with experience/knowledge of:
- Running social media campaigns (paid and organic)
- Managing digital display campaigns
- Email campaigns
- Ongoing campaign tracking and optimization
- Previous experience working with media agencies/third parties delivering integrated campaigns
- Experience activating paid social media campaigns, establishing audience groups and developing KPI
- Experience leading end to end project delivery managing key stakeholders both client and third-party
- Managing and creating project plans delivering projects on time and in budget
- Experience creating multi-channel campaign strategies
- Campaign reporting
- Data analysis presenting clients with learnings and recommendations
- Authoring client proposals for new projects/new opportunities
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading project delivery (internally and externally), managing numerous stakeholders and being responsible for meeting deadlines and delivering to set objectives
Preferred but not essential:
- Interiors experience
- Background working with retail brands
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Friday 22nd January 2021.